Monday, June 11, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows




Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, due out July 21, is the book we will read this summer. We will discuss it at our September meeting. The book cover you see here is the British version which is different from the one you will see. Why do I mention this? Only because this is the version I will see while I'm in England during July and August. I'll use this blog to report back to you about the British reaction to Deathly Hallows. I plan to campout late evening July 20 at a London bookstore with some of my fellow American students. Deathly Hallows will be available July 21 at Scott County Public Library.


Feel free to make predictions about the book, such as who lives or dies or anything else. Beginning July 21, I will temporarily stop online Deathly Hallows discussion to prevent spoiling the ending for those Pig Skullers who haven't finished the book. I will reopen discussion after all the Pig Skullers have notified me they have finished the book.


So, is Snape good or evil? My gut feeling is that he is a good guy. What do you think?

No comments: